Organization: World Vision
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 10 Mar 2017
World Vision is a humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 45,000+ staff members working in more than 90 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Education Specialist, South Sudan, effectively implement and respond to the technical needs of education in South Sudan, both emergency response and non-emergency response programming. You will identify, design, implement and monitor quality education response to emergency and non-emergency contexts, including strengthening coordination in the education sector at regional, zonal and district levels. –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relevant subject. Master’s in Education.
- At least 7 years professional experience (of which 5 years in Education in emergency).
- 2 Years of experience in South Sudan will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Demonstrated experience in capacity building, project design and budget management.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, with strong English writing skills.
- Travel: 30% domestic travels is required.
How to apply:
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 10 Mar 2017. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.