Location: Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe
Job Summary: The office clerk is the face of the company at our busy Branch with main responsibilities of dealing with customers of different nature. The person will be ensuring that loan application, legal aid forms are submitted timeously without any errors.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and deal with Customer queries.
- Compile, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions.
- Assist walk in Clients in loan application, or legal Aid cover applications.
- Keep records of all loan applications at the branch.
- Maintain Petty Cash Records and submit to Head Office.
- Check applications forms to avoid unnecessary queries.
- General Administrative and Clerical Support.
- Certificate in Administration or any related Certificates.
- Should have “O” level English and Mathematics.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Must Have Experience Working with Petty Cash.
- Must Have Basic Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Database Management)
- Good Filing Skills also required.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be not more than 30 years old of age.
Please, submit your applications and curriculum vitae copies to The Human Resources Officer indicating Position being applied, or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22/02/2017.