Organization: Qatar Red Crescent Society
Closing date: 25 Sep 2016
Technical supervision of rehabilitation and development programs in all Red Crescent work areas in Asia region.
- Study the programs and projects that submitted by various parties and entities, Reporting and sharing opinion with Asia office President and the head of international development, assisting in drafting the accepted proposals in its final form.
- Assist the programs and the projects managers on the ground to establish and start the rehabilitation and development programs adopted by the RedCrescent and the rehabilitation programs after the relief operations, and conduct the necessary training to leverage up their capabilities and efficiency.
- Monitoring the execution of the rehabilitation and development programs and raising their related reports with recommendation of any enhancement and improvement.
- Preparing strategic reports to guide and enhance the efficiency of the Management efforts in Public Health Sector.
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- BSC in Administration
- At least 5 years’ experience in international work (INGO) preferably Social Development work (work with Community)
- Problem Analysis and ability to find suitable solutions, team work player and leadership skills.
- Bilingual (Fluent in Arabic and English Languages)
- Mastering Microsoft office 2010
How to apply:
If the above meet with your profile Please submit your application on the below link;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No late applications will be accepted