Organization: Education Above All
Closing date: 31 Oct 2016
Program Officer’s main functions are to deliver and implement key programmes and activities under Leadership & development department, coordinate, deliver and expand on all leadership & development programmes (e.g. Virtual Majlis) both locally and internationally, building partnerships with schools, universities and local NGOs. Hence further promoting EAA/AlFakhoora’s work within a local context and engaging the local community.
- To coordinate and develop all Leadership & Development programme activities, locally and internationally, this may involve; coordinating with implementing partners, facilitating sessions and delivering presentations and inductions to participants, monitor and evaluate, write detailed reports on each programme.
- To research and create partnerships with educational institutions both locally and internationally, to expand the Virtual Majlis.
- To develop and implement Virtual Majlis and other leadership activities communication plan in line with EAA/Al Fakhoora goals and objectives.
- To create an annual work plan on events and initiatives to further the objectives of the Leadership & Development department.
- To work closely with the Leadership & Development specialist to design and develop new project initiatives that build on a local student network model, engage the community and beneficiaries in Gaza and the Syrian refugees.
- To implement and coordinate all aspects of new project initiatives in Qatar including marketing & communication, community engagement and monitoring & evaluation of projects
- To work alongside Gaza Communication officer and new staff for the Syrian refugee expansion to develop effective communication plan ensuring Gaza and Doha initiatives and efforts are aligned
- To work with Social media specialist to maximize the power of social media as and educational tool and to ensure annual work plans are aligned
- To collaborate with Programmes department to see if any local initiatives can be created to add value to reconstruction/ psychosocial projects on the ground.
- To regularly update the AlFakhoora website and social media sites.
Work closely with EAA’s Outreach Function, especially in regard to Communication, Events and Website Development services.
Education and qualifications: Bachelor degree in International Development or Business Management or any related
Experience: Minimum of 3 years previous experience working as a Project coordinator on community related projects or equivalent.
How to apply:
If you have experience of working in a similar capacity, meet the above profile and want to make an impact in the lives of others, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31st of October 2016.