Organization: Action Against Hunger USA
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 30 Nov 2016
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
playing a key role in coordinating technical country strategy and support provision of operational management and integration of all technical areas.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Coordinate the development and review of Action Against hunger’s programmatic strategy in South Sudan.
- Coordinate the qualitative review of programs with Technical Coordinators to ensure that humanitarian standards are met.
- Coordinating proposal development.
- Oversee the implementation of grants.
- Responsible for leading program reporting.
- Ensure Action Against hunger’s programmatic representation.
- Act as interim Country Director in the absence of the Country Director.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- Advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in development and/or political/humanitarian studies or equivalent.
- You have advanced knowledge of donors’ guidelines and procedures (ECHO, DFID, OFDA, FFP etc).
- You have at least 5 years INGO experience preferably with previous experience in nutrition and working in an emergency context.
You are very efficient leading processes
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details.
- You are passionate about finding creative solutions & innovative approaches to long-standing & critical problems.
- You have experience running nutrition programmes in an emergency context.
- You are excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload, diverse tasks and responsibilities, and also work calmly under pressure.
- You are self-disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team
- You have management and coordination skills (HR, Finance, Logistics, projects, and stress management)
- You are an excellent communicator You have diplomatic skills and are able to conduct negotiation and mediation.
How to apply:
To apply please follow the link below:-