Organization: Action Against Hunger USA
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 30 Nov 2016
YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
managing a food security and livelihood national team for program implementation and achievement of the fixed results.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- To ensure the appropriate and timely implementation of all Food Security and Livelihoods projects.
- To collaborate with all Action Against Hunger’s staff and other stakeholders to maximize the program impact and effectiveness.
- Represent Action Against Hunger externally with local authorities, donors and partner agencies.
- Security adherence.
- Emergency Response.
DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT YOU?
You’re an experienced humanitarian professional
- You have a Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in agronomy, socio‐economic, rural development, anthropology, geography, international development, or related studies.
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience in similar setting and responsibility.
- You have experience working outside East Africa Region.
You are very efficient leading processes
- You have experience managing local staff in a mature and impartial manner.
- You are self-disciplined and can work autonomously making decisions with minimal guidance.
- You are willing to work within a fluid situation (changes within the team, location of programs).
Your leadership style reinforces trust within your team
- You possess good coordination, diplomatic and negotiation skills. You are motivated and committed to humanitarian ideals.
How to apply:
To apply please follow link below: