Organization: Action Against Hunger USA
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 30 Nov 2016
YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE TO ENDING WORLD HUNGER BY …
taking lead in overall management of the SET activities and strategy within various field sites within the republic of South Sudan.
KEY ACTIVITIES IN YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Execution of nutrition surveys by Action Against Hunger's SET.
- SMART Capacity Building to partners
- Management of survey team members.
- Coordinate and produce quality assessment reports internally and externally.
- Facilitate training, perform Nutrition surveys, develop SMART capacities.
- External coordination, representation and communication.
DO YOU MEET THE PROFILE REQUIRED CRITERIA ?
You have deep experience managing Nutrition Surveillance
- You have a Master’s degree in statistics, nutrition or related field.
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience in Managing nutrition assessments and surveys as well as humanitarian work.
- You are experience in nutrition program management in emergency set-up including proposal writing, project budget management, reporting and training provision.
- You are technically very knowledgeable on SMART, LQAS, CSAS, SQUEAC methodologies.
- You have excellent knowledge of SMART and rapid nutrition assessments methodologies.
You’re a super communicator
- You have excellent writing, communication and analytical skills.
- You have good management and representation competencies.
- You are excellent in influencing and negotiation skills.
You embrace the challenge of building your team’s skills
- You are highly organized & pay attention to how everyone in the team is coping. You are calm under pressure, yet are diligent in insisting that your team consistently meets Action Against Hunger's standards of quality.
How to apply:
To apply please click on link below:-