Organization: Malaria Consortium
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 14 Nov 2016
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Programme Manager to join our team in South Sudan on a fixed term contract*.*
The Health Pooled Fund Programme Manager will be responsible for overseeing the implementation, management and reporting for the Health Pooled Fund project in Aweil Centre, Aweil East and Aweil South.
The Programme Manager will oversee all aspects and activities under the Health Pooled Fund project. S/he will lead a team consisting of technical and operational staff to deliver results aligned to the project work plan, targets and objectives. This will be done with support from the Country Director and Country Technical Coordinator. The post holder will play a vital role in maintaining relationships with the County Health Departments, key stakeholders at the state and national level and partners implementing under Malaria Consortium for this project in Northern Bahr el Ghazal.
THIS ROLE IS DEPENDANT ON MALARIA CONSORTIUM SECURING A FORTHCOMING GRANT.
The successful candidate will have
- Master’s degree in project management, public health, development or another related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience in public health project management with demonstrated experience managing large teams and multiple projects in sub-Saharan Africa, in resource limited contexts
- Experience managing large scale projects with multiple teams and playing a significant role in managing the HR and logistics elements of these projects
- Experience in budget management and monitoring expenditure
- Experience writing high quality and detailed project reports
- Clear communication skills for managing partnerships and relationships with government stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Flexible and diplomatic management style
- Technical knowledge in M&E, health system strengthening and maternal and child health
For full job description please visit our website.
How to apply: