Organization: Action Africa Help – International
Country: South Sudan
Closing date: 09 Nov 2016
Work Location: Juba, South Sudan
About Action Africa Help International
AAH-I, an international non-profit making agency that implements humanitarian relief, recovery and development projects in Africa, seeks to qualified candidate for the position of Project Manager for its program in South Sudan.
Under the overall leadership of the Country Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and management in all financial; staffing and project implementation matters relating to the project in close dialogue with UNHCR and UNICEF. S/he will providing professional advice to partners and cooperate with important stakeholders to ensure integration with all stakeholders. The role is also responsible for ensuring timely implementation and reporting of project activities to all the relevant stakeholder.
The full Job Description is available on the AAH-I website. (www.actionafricahelp.org)
- University degree or equivalent in an area that is related to the project objectives with focus on a relevant
- Professional working experience of 5-7 years, 5 years of which must be in a comparable role.
- Previous work experience in UNCHR financed project will be an added advantage
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Ability to lead a highly effective and coach others.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email application letters and CVs (with 3 referees) addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received by 9th November 2016. The email Subject Line must show the job title of the position applied for. AAH-I is an equal-opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be conducted. South Sudanese Nationals are specifically encouraged to apply.**